Join IDFA in collaboration with PwC on Thursday, October 26th, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern for the fifth in a series of six webinars delivered by Amanda Kish, PwC ESG Partner, and Paula Ivey, PwC ESG Director. Each session of the ESG Learning Series is eligible for 1 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
Please check back soon for additional details on this upcoming webinar.
Who should attend? All members of the IDFA community are welcome to attend. This series will be most relevant to CFOs, financial professionals, COOs, Chief Sustainability Officers and ESG professionals, Chief People/HR Officers, Chief Legal Officers, and marketing and communications professionals.
When and where? We encourage you to attend all six sessions. The ESG Learning Series will consist of approximately one webinar per month. Details on CPE credits can be found here.
ESG Learning Series:
- Session 1: ESG Overview
- Session 2: Scope 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols
- Session 3: Scope 2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols – September 29, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Session 4: Scope 3 and Supply Chain Responsibility – October 26, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Session 5: Social Aspects of ESG – November 17, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Session 6: Governance Aspects of ESG – Date to be determined
The webinar registration fee is based on membership. If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.