Join IDFA in collaboration with PwC on January 12th, 2023 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern for the sixth in a series of six webinars delivered by Amanda Kish, PwC ESG Partner. Each session of the ESG Learning Series is eligible for 1 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
Please check back soon for additional details on this upcoming webinar.
Who should attend? All members of the IDFA community are welcome to attend. This series will be most relevant to CFOs, financial professionals, COOs, Chief Sustainability Officers and ESG professionals, Chief People/HR Officers, Chief Legal Officers, and marketing and communications professionals.
When and where? We encourage you to attend all six sessions. The ESG Learning Series will consist of approximately one webinar per month. Details on CPE credits can be found here.
ESG Learning Series:
- Session 1: ESG Overview
- Session 2: Scope 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols
- Session 3: Scope 2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols
- Session 4: Scope 3 and Supply Chain Responsibility
- Session 5: Social Aspects of ESG – November 16, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Session 6: Governance Aspects of ESG – January 12, 2023 | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
The webinar registration fee is based on membership. If you have any questions about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or email@example.com.