Wednesday, June 3, 2020
1:00 p.m. Eastern
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected many people around the world, and moreover, it is continuing to impact the global economy. The implications for dairy businesses have been profound. To help our industry navigate this new reality, IDFA has invited McKinsey & Company to offer their insights and perspectives to dairy business leaders on the evolving COVID-19 situation and its implications for their companies.
In Part 5 of the series, McKinsey & Company's supply chain experts will discuss what consumer packaged goods players are doing to ensure product availability and protecting employees across the value chain in a coordinated manner.
A Webinar Series Featuring McKinsey & Company
- May 6 - Part 1: COVID-19 Implications for Dairy Businesses
- May 13 - Part 2: Resilience Research and Insights: A Playbook from Past Cycles
- May 20 - Part 3: Managing the Revenue Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis
- May 27 - Part 4: Organization and Operating Model: Implications for the Next Normal
- June 3 - Part 5: Driving a Resilient Supply Chain During the COVID-19 Crisis
IDFA is offering this webinar for free to IDFA members.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.