Ice Cream Technology Conference 2019
The 2019 Ice Cream Technology Conference convened more than 140 ice cream and frozen dessert industry professionals in St. Petersburg, Florida. The annual event focuses specifically on innovations in frozen dessert research, technology and new market trends.
View the 2019 Ice Cream Technology Conference program here.
View the 2019 Ice Cream Technology Conference attendee list here.
- Resilience and Growth: Perspectives from McKinsey & Company — Christina Adams
- FSMA Rules on Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration — Elizabeth Fawell
- Why Are Consumers Craving Plant-based Diets? — Janet Helm, MS, RDN
- Control of Listeria in Ice Cream Manufacturing — Scott Rankin, Ph.D.
- FDA Policy and Pathway for Cannabidiol (CBD) in Foods — Elizabeth Fawell
- Dairy Explores the Use of Blockchain Technology — Ami Patel
- Challenges and Strategies for Formulating Plant-based Frozen Desserts — Caleb Wagner
- A Look at Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Trends – Driven by Innovation, Sustained by Proven Sellers — Jon Vander Woude
- Milk, Semi Sweet or Dark: What is Your Chocolate Ice Cream Preference? — Karen Garcia
- The Role of Food Standards in Protecting Supply Chain Integrity — Steven Gendel, Ph.D.
- Regulatory Update — Cary Frye, John Allan, Michelle Matto, RDN
- Ice Cream Overrun Measurement — Olivier Reglat, Ph.D.
- In-house Chocolate Manufacturing — Lorenzo Datei