Members of IDFA's Women in Dairy Network may view presentation materials from "Managing Up Like a Boss". If you are logged in and can not see the materials, please refresh your session by logging out and logging back in to the IDFA website via the red button in the top right corner of your screen.
Want to “manage up” like a boss?
IDFA’s Women in Dairy network presented an exclusive webinar with Elle O’Flaherty, founder of Interlace Solutions Coaching, on how to gain actionable strategies for building strong relationships with your bosses and leading from below. Key topics covered related to managing up, such as understanding your boss's needs and preferences, learning to communicate effectively, building trust, and developing a positive working relationship with your superiors.
This interactive webinar gave attendees the opportunity to ask questions and share their experiences with the group, and provided the tools and confidence participants need to manage up like a boss and achieve their professional goals.
This Program is Perfect For:
- Learning leadership skills and performance optimization.
- All levels from new hires to C-suite executives.
- Understand the concept of managing up and why it is essential for career growth and success.
- Develop strategies for building strong relationships with leadership and earn their trust and respect.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with superiors, including understanding their preferences and adapting your communication style accordingly.
- Discover how to prioritize tasks and manage expectations to deliver on your commitments while maintaining a positive working relationship with your boss.
- Identify the skills and qualities required to lead from below, including influencing skills, emotional intelligence, and strategic thinking.
- Gain confidence and skills to manage up like a boss and achieve professional goals.