IDFA’s Ice Cream Technology Conference is the only meeting that focuses specifically on ice cream and frozen dessert research, technology, new market trends, food safety, labeling and marketing opportunities. The conference is a unique opportunity for participants and renown experts to share the best and brightest ideas in the ice cream and frozen dessert industry.
IDFA is now gauging interest in new presentations and panel discussions for the upcoming conference, April 10-11, in Fort Myers, Florida.
IDFA is asking specifically for speakers and presentations on the following areas of exploration:
- Consumer trends, retail sales and product marketing data;
- Food safety, quality and auditing systems for frozen desserts;
- Innovations in processing, freezing and packaging equipment for ice cream and novelties;
- Novel ingredients, flavoring and sweeteners for the ice cream industry; and
- Efficiency, cost saving ideas and sustainability improvements for processing, packaging, sanitation and distribution.
Topic submissions are due to IDFA by Dec. 15, 2017. IDFA will notify those whose topics are accepted.
Submit topics here.
Last year’s conference sessions discussed the forces changing ice cream labeling and demonstrated how to meet consumer demands for clean labels and market to the millennial generation. Experts also discussed procedures for maintaining strong food safety programs and explored formulations for alternative sweetener options for reduced-sugar and vanilla ice creams.
View the agenda from the 2017 conference.
For more information, contact Melissa Lembke, IDFA manager of meetings and educational services, at email@example.com.