IDFA invites you to submit a proposal for a possible presentation or panel discussion at its Ice Cream Technology Conference.
This premier event for frozen dessert professionals is the only meeting that focuses specifically on frozen dessert research, technology and new market trends. The Ice Cream Tech Conference encourages an open exchange among participants and experts on the technical and practical processing issues pertinent to the frozen dessert industry. The meeting features networking opportunities and product tasting, including the annual Innovative Ice Cream Flavor Competition.
Areas of interest for proposals are:
- Consumer trends, retail sales and product marketing data;
- Food safety, quality and auditing systems for frozen desserts;
- Innovations in processing, freezing and packaging equipment for ice cream and novelties;
- Novel ingredients, flavoring and sweeteners for the ice cream industry; and
- Efficiency, cost saving ideas and sustainability improvements for processing, packaging, sanitation and distribution.
Please complete the submission form below by December 15, 2017. IDFA will contact you if your recommendation is accepted.