The IDFA Laureate Award is given to a leader in the dairy industry who has made significant, prolonged contributions to the development and growth of the dairy industry. Candidates from all segments of the dairy industry – milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt and cultured products, ingredients – as well as suppliers and academia will be eligible for the award. The awardee will be chosen by a panel of industry professionals based on the nominee’s overall career achievements. The awardee will be recognized during IDFA's Dairy Forum. The current deadline for submitting nominations is Oct. 11, 2019.
- Candidate should have exceptional achievements and contributions to the dairy industry.
- Candidate should show demonstrated leadership.
- Candidate’s achievements should embody the spirit, innovation and vision that inspire others to strive for progress,
change and leadership in the dairy industry.
Deadline for Submissions
- A completed IDFA Laureate Form is required for each nomination.
- Additional information and letters of recommendation may be included as attachments to the Laureate nomination form.
- There is no fee to enter.
- October 11, 2019
With this award, IDFA seeks to recognize extraordinary individuals who have demonstrated dynamic leadership, exceptional achievements and long-lasting contributions to the broader dairy industry. We are excited to open this award process to the entire dairy industry as well as suppliers and academia.
For more information, contact Matt Herrick at email@example.com or download the nomination form.