IDFA and Marty Smith, vice president and founder of ethnoMetrics, Inc., have teamed to offer a new webinar titled "Improving Your Performance at Worldwide Food Expo through Booth Design." Smith, who presented similar information to rave reviews at IDFA's recent Dairy Forum, will explain how the proper booth layout and design can enhance attendee interaction and increase sales. The webinar will be held February 17 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
"IDFA wants to help exhibitors increase their return on investment at the upcoming Worldwide Food Expo," said Robin Cornelison, IDFA trade show manager. "This is your chance to learn from an expert how to make a measurable difference in performance while exhibiting."
Smith will offer specific how-to instructions on the following topics:
- Developing strategic goals, ranging from awareness and brand building to lead gathering and sales conversions, and everything in between
- Selecting the right space and size
- Designing your space and avoiding design issues
- Placing your products and staff to optimize engagement and interaction with attendees and overcome objections
- Using signage to drive your goals
- Learning best practices on booth behavior and what to wear (do uniforms/costumes matter?)
- Measuring the effectiveness of your execution and improving ROI
Video examples from other shows will be used to demonstrate the impact, both positive and negative, that design elements can have on booth staff and attendee behavior.
The webinar is free, but registration is required. To register and receive more details, contact Cornelison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-220-3542.
Worldwide Food Expo will be held October 28-31, 2009, at the McCormick Place in Chicago. For more information, visit www.worldwidefood.com.