A series of six webinars will be delivered by Amanda Kish, PwC ESG Partner, and Paula Ivey, PwC ESG Director. Each session will be eligible for 1 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
Sustainability is becoming an increasingly important topic among a range of stakeholders, from board members to consumers. The ESG Learning Series will consist of one webinar per month for six to eight months. We encourage you to register and attend all six sessions. This series includes:
- An introduction of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) with a focus on accounting and risk management practices
- Providing insights into defining and reporting Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions
- An introduction to Scope 3 greenhouse gas emissions within your organization’s supply chain
- Helping members understand the “S”, or the Social component of ESG, and concluding with the “G”, or the Governance component
- CPE credit for successful completion of each webinar (details on CPE credits can be found here)
The six-part webinar series in review:
- Session 1: ESG Overview – July 28th
- Session 2: Scope 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols – August
- Session 3: Scope 2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Collections and Protocols – September
- Session 4: Scope 3 and Supply Chain Responsibility – October
- Session 5: Social Aspects of ESG – November
- Session 6: Governance Aspects of ESG – TBD
Who should attend? All IDFA Members are welcome to attend. This series will be most relevant to CFOs, financial professionals, COOs, Chief Sustainability Officers and ESG professionals, Chief People/HR Officers, and marketing and communications professionals.
The webinar registration fee is based on membership. If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.