As the premier organization for dairy foods processors, manufacturers and marketers, IDFA:
- Offers unparalleled strategic leadership, expertise and advocacy to promote the success of our members.
- Influences federal, state and international government policies with strong legislative, executive and regulatory advocacy focused on dairy policy and other key industry issues.
- Serves as a trusted source of relevant and timely information on dairy-related issues for members and the media, and collaborates with dairy industry partners to protect and enhance the image of dairy.
- Provides expert training, education programs and materials, and is a forum for dairy industry stakeholders to meet and exchange views on the key issues facing our industry.
At IDFA, our staff is the most important resource.
We are committed to a positive work environment, individual and professional growth and excellence in all we do.
- Are proactive
- Respect each other
- Act with integrity in all interactions
- Are team players
- Are responsive and timely
- Encourage creativity and entrepreneurship