Every manufacturing plant strives to meet two simple goals: minimize losses and increase profitability. But what if instead of simply minimizing losses, plants were able to drive towards a zero-loss strategy instead? What would that journey look like and how would it impact the production process? Where does someone start on such a monumental task?
Sustainability is becoming an increasingly important standard for manufacturing plants in general, but particularly for the food and beverage industry. In this new webinar from IDFA and the experts at Dairy.com and Orbis MES, we explore the "Journey to Zero Loss Manufacturing" and what the process entails from beginning to end.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The principle of Zero Loss Manufacturing
- Some benchmarks on average loss by dairy product
- Why striving towards zero loss is important
- Common obstacles that can stand in the way
- How to take steps towards achieving zero loss
- Creating a "Single Source of Truth" and why it matters
The webinar registration fee is based on membership. If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.