Cyber criminals are now attacking computers and networks at a rate of one attack every 39 seconds. Is your business doing what it can to prevent these attacks? Are you making the most out of your investment in cyber defense?
Join IDFA and the experts at McKinsey & Company for a 1-hour, interactive webinar that will address critical risks facing the dairy industry, including:
- Increased digital system complexity,
- High exposure to vendor and supply chain risk,
- Difficulty in protecting the OT environment,
- Decentralized and distributed nature of operations, and
- Various cyber threats facing all companies (e.g., ransomware, data breaches, insider).
McKinsey & Company will discuss how companies can address these risks to reduce exposure and demonstrate increased return on investment for cyber spend, and how the industry can work together to secure itself in the future. Register now to join us at 1 p.m. Eastern on Monday, October 18.
This webinar is available to IDFA members only. If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Questions: If you have questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact IDFA at 202-737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.