- Are you building a professional career in the dairy business?
- Looking for ways to prepare for the leadership opportunities at your company and in your field?
- Interested in gaining in-depth knowledge about cutting-edge issues in dairy?
IDFA has developed a new initiative to engage the next generation of dairy leaders. The NextGEN Dairy Network helps professionals with less than 15 years of experience in the dairy industry connect with industry peers, enhance their careers and prepare for leadership opportunities within their companies and the industry.
The NextGEN Dairy Network provides opportunities for dairy professionals to grow, collaborate, network, solve problems and develop the skills necessary to hold leadership positions in their companies, as well as in IDFA and its constituent organizations.
- Gain overall exposure to the industry and easy access to information through an expansive network of dairy professionals.
- Connect via online forums and face-to-face meetings facilitated by IDFA throughout the year.
- Receive special invitations to, and discounts for, IDFA trainings and events that focus on the hot-button issues and latest technology in the dairy.
- Participate in a range of activities that will help you build the skills needed to achieve your company’s goals and prepare you for leadership opportunities in your field.
Want to learn more about this IDFA member benefit? Contact Heather Soubra or view