IDFA is seeking topic ideas for possible presentations or panel discussions at the Ice Cream Technology Conference, March 7-8, in Henderson, Nev. The conference is the place to learn and share, and to engage in an open exchange among participants and experts on technical and practical processing issues in the ice cream and frozen dessert industry.
Areas of interest for papers include:
- Consumer trends, retail sales and product marketing data;
- Food safety, quality and auditing systems for frozen desserts;
- Innovations in processing, freezing and packaging equipment for ice cream and novelties;
- Novel ingredients, flavoring and sweeteners for the ice cream industry; and
- Efficiency, cost saving ideas and sustainability improvements for processing, packaging, sanitation and distribution.
For additional ideas on topics and sessions, view the agenda from the 2016 conference.
Please complete the topic submission form and submit it to IDFA by Nov. 15. IDFA will contact you by Nov. 30 if your recommendation is accepted.
For more information, contact Maria Velasco, IDFA meetings coordinator and registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.