The International Dairy Show is only a few days away, but you can get a head start on all the excitement right now on your smartphone. Download the FoodDairyBev App before you hit the show floor to see exhibit maps, programming schedules, company profiles, photo galleries, social media links and more, allowing you to take advantage of the full 300,000-plus square feet of action.
Using the FoodDairyBev app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker and event information;
- Sync the app across several devices;
- Create and sync a personalized agenda and bookmark exhibitors;
- Receive important real-time communications;
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations;
- Rate sessions attended and comment on them;
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the McCormick Place maps;
- Visit bookmarked exhibitors using the “Quick Route”;
- Find attendees and connect with colleagues through a Friends button; and
- Access and participate in the social media conversation with a #dairyshow feed.
Download the app here, or by searching the App Store or Google Play for "Process Dairy InterBev” on your smartphone device.
The International Dairy Show will be held September 15-18 at the McCormick Place in Chicago. For more information about the show or FoodDairyBev App, contact Robin Cornelison, IDFA trade show director, at email@example.com.