During the spring board meetings held this week, IDFA and its three constituent organizations – the Milk Industry Foundation (MIF), the National Cheese Institute (NCI) and the International Ice Cream Association (IICA) – organizations voted on board members to fill six vacant positions.
- Al Beninati, senior vice president and general manager, North America, Ecolab Inc.
Milk Industry Foundation
- Erin Sharp, vice president of operations, The Kroger Co.
National Cheese Institute
- Brian Phelan, executive director - group development and global cheese, Glanbia Foods Inc.
- Mark Piper, vice president, operations, Fonterra (USA) Inc.
International Ice Cream Association
- Bill Reilly, vice president, strategic sourcing and material solutions, The Schwan Food Company
- Carl Evans, director of operations, The Kroger Co.
For a complete list of officers and board members with each organization, visit the Boards & Committees section.