Letter from IDFA's CFO to Dairy Professionals:
In my job as financial officer, I'm the guy who looks long and hard at every financial decision IDFA makes. We don't spend a dollar until we're sure that the benefits will be well worth it.
That's why I'm so excited about this year's International Dairy Show. I know that when you attend the show, it may well be the best professional and financial decision you'll make all year.
That's a tall claim, I admit. But we've assembled a great line-up of industry experts who will share their insight and success stories. And we've targeted just the right type and number of companies as exhibitors, so you'll find every product or service you need for your company's success.
- You'll save and earn your company money.
- You'll save and gain time in operations and decision-making.
- You'll save and protect valuable resources, such as water and energy.
- All of these benefits will continue for years to come.
Even the toughest CFO wouldn't argue with your decision to attend this show with all of these opportunities for savings. Let me highlight a couple for you.
- You'll have a golden opportunity to learn how one dairy processing company has saved millions by focusing on water use and conservation techniques throughout its operations. Attend the "Global Water Scarcity: What Dairy Needs to Know" signature session on Tuesday, September 20. Then visit the exhibit hall to talk with suppliers who can demonstrate the equipment and services you'll need to create your own savings model.
- You'll learn the hidden costs of dairy distribution and how to tame them from a group of distribution and logistics experts during sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Discover how improved fuel efficiency and route optimization can increase your operation's profitability, while earning you additional recognition and support from the CEO's office.
I'm sure the show will have the ideas and answers you need to succeed, whether your area of expertise is food safety and traceability, product development and nutrition, consumer trends and marketing, sustainability and operations, or overall business management. Take a minute to listen to these IDFA experts discussing the array of dairy solutions that will be available at the show.
One of the key tenets of IDFA's mission statement is "to promote the success of our members." We believe three days at the International Dairy Show will do just that. I hope to see you in Atlanta!
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Registration details are available here.