Benefits of Membership for IDFA Gold Business Partners
Go for the Gold!
The Gold Business Partner program was started in 1996 due to requests for a program that allows supplier partners to participate in Association policymaking decisions, as well as provide enhanced visibility opportunities. Aside from utilizing IDFA membership as a marketing tool, it affords opportunities to work alongside dairy companies at the operations level by participating on Committees. Gold Business Partners enjoy the following benefits in addition to, or an enhancement of, Business Partner benefits.
- In the new IDFA Online Buyers' Guide, Gold Business Partners receive a premier listing, with priority placement, Gold member recognition, full listing, company logo, and a featured (rotation) listing on the home page.
- In the IDFA Membership Directory, Gold member listings are highlighted.
- IDFA Gold Business Partner Directory is mailed in May each year to 2,200 purchasing, engineering, plant, operations, quality assurance, and senior executive contacts of dairy processor members. The directory is also provided to attendees of several IDFA conferences.
- Logo display ad is inserted in the May and November editions of Dairy Foods Magazine each year, circulation of more than 20,000 dairy industry colleagues; is enlarged and prominently displayed at the IDFA Dairy Forum each year, next scheduled for January 25-28, 2015 in Boca Raton, Fla.; and provided to attendees of all IDFA conferences.
- IDFA Gold Business Partner logo is available for use on company website and marketing materials. Contact the Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org for artwork.
- Gold Business Partners are the first supplier members to be presented with sponsorship opportunities and speaking engagements.
- Eligibility to serve on one of the four Boards of Directors and Committees.
- Invitation to attend social functions during Spring Board Meetings for Gold members who are not currently serving on one of the Boards, next scheduled for May 2-4, 2015.
- In addition to all regular communications, Gold Business Partners receive communications on specific issues directed to dairy companies.
Benefits for International Dairy Show Exhibitors
View the special benefits for Gold Business Partners exhibiting at the 2015 International Dairy Show on September 15-18 in Chicago, Ill.
View a list of IDFA Gold Business Partners
As IDFA continues to review current opportunities and explore future opportunities for Gold Business Partners, benefits may change as appropriate. For more information on Gold Business Partner benefits, contact the IDFA Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or email@example.com.