Benefits of Membership for IDFA Gold Business Partners
Go for the Gold!
The Gold Business Partner program was started in 1996 due to requests for a program that allows supplier partners to participate in Association policymaking decisions, as well as provide enhanced visibility opportunities. Aside from utilizing IDFA membership as a marketing tool, it affords opportunities to work alongside dairy companies at the operations level by participating on Committees. Gold Business Partners enjoy the following benefits in addition to, or an enhancement of, Business Partner benefits.
- In the IDFA Online Buyers' Guide, Gold Business Partners receive a premier listing, with priority placement, Gold member recognition, full listing, company logo, and a featured (rotation) listing on the home page.
- In the IDFA Membership Directory, Gold member listings are highlighted.
- IDFA Gold Business Partner Directory is mailed in May each year to 2,500 purchasing, engineering, plant, operations, quality assurance, and senior executive contacts of dairy processor members. In addition, it is e-mailed to 6,000 member contacts through an article in the IDFA NewsUpdate e-newsletter and available from the IDFA website homepage.
- Logo display ad is inserted in the May and November editions of Dairy Foods Magazine each year, circulation of more than 20,000 dairy industry colleagues; is enlarged and prominently displayed at the International Dairy Show, September 15-18, 2015 and IDFA Dairy Forum, next scheduled for January 24-27, 2016 in Phoenix, Ariz.
- IDFA Gold Business Partner logo is available for use on company website and marketing materials. Contact the Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or email@example.com for artwork.
- Gold Business Partners are the first supplier members to be presented with sponsorship opportunities and speaking engagements.
- Eligibility to serve on one of the four Boards of Directors and Committees.
- Invitation to attend social functions during Board Meetings for Gold Business Partners who are not currently serving on one of the Boards.
- New for 2015 is the launch of a new hashtag on Twitter – @dairyIDFA #goldIDFA – to highlight new products and services; anniversaries; and awards of Gold members. Be sure to send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org for postings on Twitter and Facebook each Member Monday.
- In addition to all regular communications, Gold Business Partners receive communications on specific issues directed to dairy companies.
ProFood Tech Member Exhibitor Benefits
Visibility and recognition are enhanced for Gold Business Partners exhibiting at ProFood Tech on April 4-6, 2017.
View a list of IDFA Gold Business Partners
As IDFA continues to review current opportunities and explore future opportunities for Gold Business Partners, benefits may change as appropriate. For more information on Gold Business Partner benefits, contact the IDFA Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or email@example.com.