Benefits of Membership for IDFA Gold Business Partners
Go for the Gold!
The Gold Business Partner program was started in 1996 due to requests for a program that allows supplier partners to participate in Association policymaking decisions, as well as provide enhanced visibility opportunities. Aside from utilizing IDFA membership as a marketing tool, it affords opportunities to work alongside dairy companies at the operations level by participating on Committees. Gold Business Partners enjoy the following benefits in addition to, or an enhancement of, Business Partner benefits.
- Gold Business Partners are eligible to serve on one of the four Boards of Directors and Committees. Gold Business Partners work alongside their dairy customers to offer solutions and expertise during meetings and conference calls.
- Gold Business Partners are considered for sponsorship opportunities and speaking engagements before Business Partners with similar interests.
- A social media program dedicated to Gold Business Partners on Mondays. Using a special hashtag, #goldIDFA, on Twitter and Facebook, IDFA will share company news, such as new products, anniversaries and awards. Take advantage of this opportunity by sending news to email@example.com.
- In the new IDFA Online Buyers' Guide, Gold Business Partners will be listed in a special section to be promoted four times per year in the IDFA Connect e-newsletter sent to 12,000 dairy industry colleagues per edition.
- In the IDFA Membership Directory, Gold member listings are highlighted to draw the user's attention.
- Logo display ad inserted in the May and November editions of Dairy Foods Magazine, with a circulation of more than 20,000 readers, recognizes Gold members for their support of IDFA and their dairy customers. The ad is also enlarged and prominently displayed at the annual IDFA Dairy Forum and biennial ProFood Tech.
- IDFA Gold Business Partner logo is available for use on company website and marketing materials to recognize company's support of the dairy industry trade association. Contact the Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org for artwork.
- In addition to receiving the weekly e-newsletter, Gold Business Partners receive specific communications directed to dairy companies.
ProFood Tech Member Exhibitor Benefits
Visibility and recognition are enhanced for Gold Business Partners exhibiting at ProFood Tech on March 26-28, 2019.
View a list of IDFA Gold Business Partners
As IDFA continues to explore future opportunities for Gold Business Partners, benefits may change as appropriate. For more information on Gold Business Partner benefits, contact the IDFA Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or email@example.com.