IDFA is gathering ideas on topics and speakers for possible presentations or panel discussions at the 2016 Milk and Cultured Dairy Products Conference, May 24-25, in Indianapolis. The deadline for submission is December 31, 2015.
The conference will showcase the most recent developments in ingredients, processing technology and packaging, as well as look at new products entering the market. Industry peers and experts will empower attendees with fresh new ideas to help their companies grow and prosper. The conference includes the annual Innovative Dairy Product Contest.
Areas of interest for presentations include:
- Consumer trends, retail sales and product marketing data;
- Quality, nutrition and shelf-life enhancement for milk and cultured dairy products;
- Innovations in processing and packaging;
- Novel ingredients, cultures, flavoring and sweeteners for the dairy industry; and
- Efficiency, cost-saving ideas and sustainability improvements for processing, packaging and distribution.
Submissions from industry experts, suppliers and academia are encouraged. It may be helpful to review the 2015 agenda for reference.
Complete the topic submission form and submit it to IDFA by December 31, 2015. IDFA will contact you by February 5, 2016, if your recommendation is accepted.
If you have any questions, contact Maria Velasco, IDFA meetings coordinator and registrar, at (202) 220-3524 or at email@example.com.