IDFA has announced two new opportunities for enhanced promotion and savings at the International Dairy Show, September 15-18, 2015. Exhibitors who reserve a booth during the month of November will receive a free silver listing upgrade worth $375. Companies that sign up by November 30 for a booth and a sponsorship worth up to $1,000 will receive a 10 percent discount on the sponsorship.
“You’ll get more customers, more leads and more profits with a booth at the Dairy Show, and if you sign up this month, you’ll get our new bundle of enhanced promotional features,” said Robin Cornelison, IDFA trade show director. “With our co-location partners, PROCESS EXPO and InterBev Process, we’re expecting attendance close to 20,000 people – all with access to your booth on the Dairy Show floor.”
The silver listing upgrade has multiple benefits.
- Company logo featured with online exhibitor profile;
- Expanded print profile of 500 characters ( about 75 words);
- Expanded online welcome message of 100 characters (about 15 words);
- Expanded online profile for Dairy Show program of 750 characters (about 100 words); and
- Enhanced promotion with online postings of up to two exhibitor press releases, two product features with images, and two announcements of exhibitor show specials.
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, contact Katherine Madison at 703-647-2627.
For more details about the International Dairy Show, contact Cornelison at email@example.com, or visit www.dairyshow.com.