Every year IDFA takes hundreds of photos at Dairy Forum to use in the weekly News Update newsletter, on the website, in the annual Progress Report and for future event promotions. This year we've arranged for the photographer to share the complete gallery with attendees and members for viewing and purchase. The photos are arranged in four albums: speakers and sessions, awards and recognitions, golf and tennis and receptions.
To begin, visit http://www.choicephoto.net/find_your_photos, click on the Dairy Forum image and click on the "continue" button at the bottom of the screen. (There is no need to login for viewing.) Select an album and click on the individual images to view an order form and price list for photographic prints, enlargements and digital prints on CD.
The photographer, Jim McDonald of Choice Photography, offers 11 packages ranging from $10 to $50. All orders will be shipped directly from Choice Photography within two weeks.
- Package A, $10 – two 4x6 prints
- Package B, $10 – one 5x7 print
- Package C, $15 – two 5x7 prints
- Package D, $15 – one 8x10 print
- Package E, $20 – one 8x10 print and one 5x7 print
- Package F, $25 – one 8x10 print and two 5x7 prints
- Package G, $20 – three 5x7 prints
- Package H, $25 – four 5x7 prints
- Package J, $40 – three 8x10 prints
- Package K, $50 – four 8x10 prints
- Package L, $15 – one digital image on CD
For more details, contact Marti Pupillo, IDFA director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to check out IDFA's YouTube channel to view several videos from the Celebrating Excellence Awards Ceremony.