1. When is the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshops being held?
The Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshop will be held April 25 & 26, 2017 in Portland, OR.
2. Why should I attend the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshop?
This training program focuses on food safety prerequisite programs to HACCP that will prevent the growth and establishment of pathogens in all dairy plant environments and on product contact surfaces. Specific attention will be devoted to the components of the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy's pathogen-control program, which includes Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMPs), controlled floor conditions, separation of raw and ready-to-eat (RTE) products, sanitation, sanitary design and environmental monitoring.
3. Who should attend the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshops?
This workshop has been designed for employees who create and manage pathogen-control programs, regardless of their titles or current roles. It will focus on training participants on practical and fundamental procedures, practices and skills used to control pathogens in the plant environment.
4. Which hotels have been reserved?
Information coming soon.
5. What is the schedule for the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshops
The agenda is available online. Please note that the program schedule is subject to change.
6. How do I register for the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshops?
The fastest and easiest way to register is online. You may also email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (202) 331-7820 or mail it to: IDFA Registrar, 1250 H St, NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C. 20005.
7. What is the registration fee?
8. What does my registration fee include?
Your registration fee includes continental breakfasts, lunch, and coffee breaks both days. You will also receive conference materials with printed PowerPoint presentations from each of the sessions.
9. Will I receive a confirmation for my registration?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation for your registration via email or fax. It will contain detailed information about the Dairy Plant Food Safety Workshops.
10. What is the registration cancellation/refund policy?
Full refunds will be granted for written cancellations received up to three weeks before the meeting. Cancellations received one to three weeks before the meeting will be eligible for a 50-percent refund. No refunds will be granted one week ahead of beginning of the workshop. All cancellations must be received in writing. Substitutions may be made without penalty. IDFA reserves the right of cancelling any unpaid registrations.
11. What is the dress code?
Business casual attire is recommended.
12. My question is not here! Who should I contact?
If you have any further questions, contact Maria Velasco, IDFA meetings assistant, at (202) 220-3557 or email@example.com.