Starting this month, IDFA offers a new look to its regular Washington Insider feature. We've teamed with National Journal to bring members a weekly Executive Insight Briefing that's brimming with election highlights, congressional action and political intrigue. The Executive Insight Briefing is produced by National Journal’s Daily Briefings Team every Thursday.
Here are the highlights from the February 2 briefing.
- Romney won Florida and looks strong in Nevada—but it’s going to be a rough ride.
- Intelligence officials testify on Iran.
- Republicans continue to fight for Keystone.
- ‘Doc fix’ is even more broken.
- Insider-trading bills get traction.
- Payroll efforts not yet rolling.
- Obama’s political down payment on housing.
- Solyndra report is filed, but not yet public.
Read the Executive Insider Briefing here.