In addition to the Chairman’s Lecture, Dairy Forum’s general and concurrent sessions will take on the tough industry topics, cover consumer trends, examine dairy policies and review research results. Starting on Monday, Jan. 30, with “Food Policy and the Farm Bill – What’s Next?” and ending on Wednesday, Feb. 1, with “Consumer Ascendancy: Products with a Purpose,” each session is designed to spark ideas and provide data you can use to improve or enhance your business.
Here’s a quick look at list of topics and titles to date.
- Food Policy and the Farm Bill – What’s Next?
- The Globalization of Dairy
- FDA Priorities from the Top
- New Research from PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Consumer Ascendancy: Products with a Purpose
- Assessing the Dairy Margin Protection Program – What’s Right, What’s Wrong and What Could Be Improved?
- When Alphabet Soup Spells Trouble
- All Things Sweet
- New Insights into Moms’ and Kids’ Milk Attitudes and Consumption: Industry Opportunities for Growth
- Where’s the Investment in Dairy?
- Dairy Workforce Trends: Immigration Reform and Beyond
- The Dairy Nutraceuticals Boom
The sessions are covered in more detail at Dairy Forum 2017 and registration is available online. Members with questions may contact Peggy Armstrong, IDFA vice president of communications at email@example.com.