making a difference for dairy
Issues

Canadian Trade Policies
Food Waste
Geographical Indications
National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard
NCIMS - 2017 Conference Summary
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Nutrition Facts Label Changes
Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)
Worker Safety in the Dairy Industry

More issues...

                                                                                     
Be Heard

Regulatory RoundUp

Get Involved

Dairy Counts

Join the Discussion

Dairy Forum

Dairy Delivers: The Economic Impact of Dairy Products
Dairy Counts
FDA Milk Safety Memorandums
Buyers' Guide
Member Hotlines
Dairy Market Prices
Quick Links

                                                                                           
Dairy Facts 2016
 
 

Look Who’s Joined IDFA

Mar 26, 2014

IDFA welcomes three new members this month.

Milk Industry Foundation

California Dairies, Inc.
2000 N. Plaza Drive
Visalia, CA  93291
Tel: (559) 625-2200
Fax: (559) 625-5433
www.californiadairies.com

Contact: Andrei Mikhalevsky; CEO & President
Products/Services: California Dairies, Inc. (CDI) is the largest dairy cooperative in California and the second largest in the United States. CDI is owned by 405 dairymen operating 485 dairies throughout California and produces 43 percent of California’s and 9 percent of the U.S. milk supply. CDI owns and operates six processing plants in the state of California that manufacture milk powders (800 million lbs. annually) and butter products (400 million lbs. annually). CDI’s plants use about 60 percent of the member milk supply. The remaining 40 percent of the milk is sold to other dairy processing customers.


Business Partner

Bank of America Merrill Lynch
135 South LaSalle Street
Mailcode I4-135-04-13
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel:  (312) 992-9990
Fax: (312) 453-6625
www.bankofamerica.com

Contact: Jeffrey J. Ware, Senior Vice President (jeffrey.ware@baml.com)
Products/Services: Bank of America Merrill Lynch is a diversified financial services company providing a full array of products and services to consumers, companies and institutions.

Praxair, Inc.
7000 High Grove Boulevard
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Tel: (630) 320-4000
Fax: (630) 320-4519
www.praxair.com
info@praxair.com

Contact: Pedro Hernandez, Associate Director, Business Development (pedro_hernandez@praxair.com)
Products/Services: Praxair, Inc. offers cryogenic and process gases for dairy product processing as well as cryogenic freezing and drilling systems for ice cream and frozen novelty production.

 
International Sweetener Colloquium