The Milk Processor Education Program will unveil on June 25 how it is packing a powerful protein punch this fall with the launch of a brand new program built from the ExactCast research that identified a new way to view consumers and their affinity for products and brands. The “Protein Fight Club” program will pit milk against other breakfast options to spotlight how important it is to fuel big days – and every day – with a breakfast that includes milk's high-quality protein.
With advertising, retail elements and consumer promotions complemented by social media content and events in some markets, milk’s protein will deliver a knock-out punch during this fall’s back-to-school season – and processors can get involved.
MilkPEP will host a webinar on June 25 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time to walk processors through the innovative program and explain the promotional opportunities for this fall. Companies are encouraged to leverage this initiative on a local level for their brands by using these key elements:
- Powerful in-store messaging about milk’s protein;
- Promotion to engage consumers to make the swap to milk in the morning;
- New protein assets to use on-package, in retail circulars and with branded campaigns;
- Online activations to use on individual company pages;
- High-profile national events to put the spotlight on milk; and
For more information, contact Donna Armstrong, MilkPEP senior communications manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.