Mark your calendar for the International Dairy Show, which will be held November 3-6, 2013. Back in Chicago and bigger and better than ever, the show is now co-locating with the Food Processing Suppliers Association’s PROCESS EXPO.
As part of its attendee promotions, the International Dairy Show has outlined the top five reasons dairy professionals will attend.
- The show is back to Chicago, a proven and highly rated destination that is easily assessable to both domestic and international visitors.
- It is co-located with PROCESS EXPO, offering more than 15,000 attendees to network with and more than 800 suppliers to visit.
- It will offer additional unique exhibit hall pavilions, including Ingredients, Seasonings & Flavorings; Sustainability; Innovation Showcase; Food Safety & Traceability; and Distribution & Transportation.
- It has added enhanced programming and new on-floor promotions to allow operations, research and sales and marketing teams to learn new trends, cost-cutting innovations and ways to deliver more value to customers.
- New dates and a biennial format allow both attendees and exhibitors to increase their investment in the show as well as avoid conflicts with other scheduled travel.
Registration for the International Dairy Show officially opens January 21, 2013.
For more information, contact Robin Cornelison, IDFA trade show director, at email@example.com or visit dairyshow.com.