making a difference for dairy

Canadian Trade Policies
Food Waste
Geographical Indications
National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard
NCIMS - 2017 Conference Summary
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Nutrition Facts Label Changes
Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)
Worker Safety in the Dairy Industry

More issues...

Be Heard

Regulatory RoundUp

Get Involved

Advocacy: Dairy Counts

Join the Discussion

Dairy Forum

Dairy Delivers: The Economic Impact of Dairy Products
Advocacy: Dairy Counts
FDA Milk Safety Memoranda
Buyers' Guide
Member Hotlines
Dairy Market Prices
Quick Links

Dairy Facts 2016

Look Who's Joined IDFA

Nov 28, 2012

IDFA welcomes eight new members this month.

Be sure to visit iGPS, Auquix, LLC and other exhibitors at the International Dairy Show, November 3-6, 2013, in Chicago.


National Cheese Institute

Winona Foods
1552 Lineville Road
Green Bay, WI 54313
Tel: (920) 662-2184
Fax: (920) 662-2195
Contact: Terry Steinmann, President

Products/Services:  Winona Foods, Inc. (the "Company") has two principal business activities.  Approximately 95% of sales are derived from the distribution of various types and styles of cheese to customers throughout the United States.  The remaining 5% result from the manufacturing of specialty processed cheese products, an array of other packaged food items, vitamin water and protein beverages, and cooking oils.


IDFA Gold Business Partner

iGPS Company
225 East Robinson Street, Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32801
Tel: (407) 367-4460
Fax: (321) 281-9220
Contact: Melissa Reali, Marketing Manager

Products/Services:  iGPS rents 48"x40" edge-rackable pallets that meet or exceed the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA) pallet standards. Each pallet is embedded with state-of-the art RFID tags, enabling real-time tracking throughout the supply chain.


Business Partners

A. R. Arena Products, Inc.
2101 Mt. Read Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14615
Tel: (585) 254-2180
Toll free: (800) 836-2528
Fax: (585) 254-1046

Contact: James M. Roth, Sales Manager

Products/Services:  Arena Products offers a broad range of solutions for the shipping and storage of bulk materials. Arena also offers custom tailored pools of containers that can include logistics management. Arena makes liquid liners for their containers, as well as other IBCs, including the patented Air Evac® hands-free discharge system.


Auquix, LLC
19215 SE 34th Street, Suite 106-202
Camas, WA  98607
Tel: (360) 624-1343
Fax: (360) 735-9347

Contact: Stuart Ward, General Manager

Products/Services: Auquix provides our clients with a complete product portfolio of process and wastewater equipment. Manufacturers represented include P.E.W.E. & Rogue Pump. Each project is engineered to maximize performance while keeping costs to a minimum. Our clients receive full service during installation and continuing support for life of the product.


Green Bay Machinery Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 19010
Green Bay, WI 54307-9010
Tel: (920) 455-6749
Fax: (920) 455-2203

Contact:  Jay Ebert, General Manager

Products/Services: Green Bay Machinery is a worldwide leading supplier of process cheese equipment for the retail (IWS) and fast food (SOS) markets. Since the 1960's, Green Bay Machinery has been supplying stand-alone equipment and complete production systems. We also offer spare parts for all extruders, casting lines and related machinery. Our extensive machine improvement and training programs include equipment upgrades, refurbished machinery, and customized operator and maintenance training. Green Bay Machinery is proud to be a total solution company for the process cheese industry.


The McCully Group
1801 West Larchmont, Suite 408
Chicago, IL 606132471
Tel: (312) 646-0361

Contact: Michael McCully, President

Products/Services: The McCully Group is a strategic consulting firm with dairy and food industry expertise. Areas of focus include dairy supply chain strategy, dairy commodity procurement, commodity risk management, and dairy industry issues management.


Microdyn Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 98269
Raleigh, NC 27624
Tel: (919) 341-4221
Fax: (919) 341-5935
Contact: David Dickerson, Sales Manager

Products/Services: Microdyn-Nadir GmbH has been manufacturing high quality membrane filtration products for over 45 years for many industries. This experience enables us to offer a wide variety of membrane filtration solutions for the Dairy and Food Industry. Our SPIRA-CEL® spiral elements have great retention, high fluxes, long-lifetime and are available in standard and custom sizes.


WOW Logistics Company
3040 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton, WI  54914
Tel: (920) 830-4803
Toll free: (800) 236-3565
Fax: (920) 734-2697

Contact: Chad Collett, Vice President, Marketing

Products/Services: WOW provides Trade Financing (primarily for cheese, butter and dairy powders) and third party logistics services including warehousing, distribution and transportation management to the dairy industry.

Dairy Delivers