IDFA invites Gold Business Partners and Business Partners to join us as we continue to expand our regular schedule of training and educational programs with webinars sponsored by suppliers of products and services that support and enhance the industry's high standards of excellence.
The sponsored webinars are offered as a free service to employees of IDFA member companies. IDFA will handle the logistical details and promotion to ensure smooth performance and strong attendance for each webinar.
"With the new food safety legislation and possible regulatory changes to come after the elections, enhancing employee skills and training has taken on even greater importance in the dairy industry," said Diana Carmenates, IDFA vice president of meetings and educational services. "These webinars offer a great opportunity to provide valuable industry information, as well as promote your products and services to a targeted and engaged audience."
- One-hour webinar;
- Registration for participants;
- Banner ad promoting the webinar in IDFA SmartBrief;
- IDFA news release announcing the webinar;
- Story in News Update, IDFA's weekly e-newsletter to members;
- Promotional eblasts to IDFA members;
- Button promoting webinar on IDFA Online Buyers' Guide during the month of the webinar; and
- Link to webinar on company's listing in the IDFA Online Buyers' Guide.
For details about timing, scheduling and supplier cost to participate, contact Carmenates at email@example.com or (202) 220-3504.