Starting in 2010, IDFA will invite Gold Business Partners and Business Partners to take advantage of a new benefit available only to our valued supplier members.
With food safety legislation looming on the horizon and possible regulatory changes in the offing, enhancing employee skills and training has taken on even greater importance in the dairy industry. IDFA plans to expand its traditional schedule of training and educational meetings to include webinars presented by suppliers of products and services that support and enhance the industry's high standards of excellence.
The supplier webinars will be offered as a free service to all employees in the dairy industry. It's a great opportunity to provide valuable industry information, as well as promote your products and services to a targeted and engaged audience.
IDFA will handle the logistical details and promotion to ensure a smooth performance and strong attendance for each webinar. A list of possible topics to consider is listed below, and IDFA welcomes additional suggestions.
For details about timing, scheduling and supplier cost to participate, contact Diana Carmenates, IDFA senior director of meetings and educational services, at email@example.com or (202) 220-3504.
Possible Topic Ideas
- Metal Detection Technology: How to Use It Effectively and Efficiently
- Calculating Your Plant's Carbon Footprint: Using Standard Models
- Dairy Product Labeling 101: Primary Panel, Ingredient Statement & Nutritional Panel
- Effective Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Microbiological Testing Innovations for Dairy Plants
- HTST Pasteurizer Equipment Checks: Meeting Regulatory Requirements
- 3-A Equipment Standards: Use and Interpretation
- Codex & ISO Standards Impacting the Dairy Industry
- Worker's Safety Update: How to Keep OSHA Happy
- Product Traceability Innovations: Latest Programs and Technology
- Compliance with EPA Clean Water and Air Regulations
- Update on Product Packaging Solutions
- Plant Rights during an FDA Inspection
- New Grade "A" Milk Product Definition: Does It Impact Your Product Line?
- UV Technology for Improving Water Safety
- Innovations in Dairy Product Ingredients (Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts; Cheese Products; Dairy Beverages}