Gold Business Partners
Go for the Gold!
For Fiscal Year 2013
July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013
The Gold Business Partner program was started in 1996 due to members' requests for a program that allows for more involvement, visibility, and networking with dairy customers. Gold Business Partner membership offers special benefits to provide increased opportunities for developing your position in the dairy foods industry. Aside from utilizing IDFA membership as a marketing tool, it affords opportunities to work alongside dairy companies at the operations level by participating on Committees. In addition to the benefits of Business Partner membership, Gold Business Partners enjoy the following benefits.
- In the new IDFA Online Buyers' Guide, Gold Business Partners receive a complimentary premier listing and appear first in the search results. Advertising is available.
- Highlighted complimentary listing in 2013 IDFA Membership Directory, published in December 2012, with an unlimited number of locations and contacts listed--distributed to 2,500 dairy industry colleagues. Advertising is available.
- Gold Business Partner Directory to be mailed in May 2013 to nearly 1,800 purchasing, engineering, plant, operations, quality assurance, and senior executive contacts of dairy processor members. The directory is also provided to the Boards at each Board meeting (three times/year) and attendees of IDFA workshops.
- Logo display ad in Dairy Foods Magazine in November 2012 and May 2013, circulation of more than 20,000 dairy industry colleagues.
- Signage of company logo display at 2013 IDFA Dairy Forum on January 27-30 in Orlando, FL.
- Use of IDFA Gold Business Partner logo, demonstrating company's commitment to the Association--contact the Membership Department at 202-737-4332 or email@example.com.
- Gold Business Partners are the first supplier members to be presented with opportunities for speaking engagements and sponsorships.
- Eligibility to serve on one of the four Boards of Directors and most Committees. Participation not only provides first-hand knowledge of what the dairy industry needs operationally, but also allows suppliers to offer their expertise and recommendations.
- In addition to all regular communications, Gold Business Partners receive the same specific communications that dairy company members receive.
Benefits for International Dairy Show Exhibitors
View a list of IDFA Gold Business Partners.
As IDFA continues to review current opportunities and explore future opportunities for Gold Business Partners, benefits may change as appropriate. For more information on Gold Business Partner benefits, contact the IDFA Membership Department at (202) 737-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.