1. When will the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop be held?
IDFA’s Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop will be held Tuesday, December 12 through Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
2. Why should I attend the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop?
IDFA’s Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop is an annual event where you can learn what you need to do right now to ensure your company is performing at maximum capacity in the accounting department. This two-day workshop will give you the latest information to remain or become a top dairy accountant or financial manager.
3. Who should attend the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop?
Whether you’re new to the position and need to increase your cost accounting know-how or simply want to know how to streamline your plant’s finances, this workshop is for you.
4. Will there be exhibits?
No, there are no exhibits for this event.
5. Which hotel has been reserved? What is the rate?
The Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop will be held at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel. IDFA has a special room rate of $169 plus tax per night.
Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
555 South McDowell Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
Phone: (704) 372-4100
6. What is the schedule for the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop?
The agenda, with the program and activities schedule, is available online. Please note that the program schedule is subject to change.
7. How do I register for the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop?
The fastest and easiest way to register is online. You may also email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (202) 331-7820 or mail it to: IDFA Registrar, 1250 H Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20005.
8. What is the registration fee?
The price of the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop registration fee is based on membership. If you are a member, the registration fee is $1,025; if you are not a member, the fee is $1,225. If you have questions about membership, email email@example.com.
9. What does my registration fee include?
Your registration fee includes two continental breakfasts, lunch both days and coffee breaks. You will also receive conference materials with printed PowerPoint presentations from each of the sessions.
10. Will I receive a registration confirmation?
Yes, you will receive a registration confirmation via email. It will contain detailed information about this year’s Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop.
11. What is the registration cancellation/refund policy?
Full refunds will be granted for written cancellations received up to three weeks before the meeting. Cancellations received one to three weeks before the meeting will be eligible for a 50 percent refund. No registration refunds will be granted after December 4, 2017. All cancellations must be received in writing. Substitutions may be made without penalty.
12. I am a member of the news media. Do you have press registration?
Yes. The registration fee for media is $350.
13. What is the dress code?
Business casual attire is highly recommended. Average temperatures in Charlotte in December are 53°F high and 32°F low.
14. My question is not here! Whom should I contact?
If you have any further questions about the Dairy Accounting and Finance Workshop, please contact the IDFA meetings team at firstname.lastname@example.org.