Gold Business Partner and Business Partner Webinars
Does your company have an innovative solution to the challenges faced by today's dairy foods processors?
Do you have an expertise in the areas of food safety, nutrition, product development or sustainability that could be helpful to dairy processors in today's changing legislative and regulatory environment?
IDFA is developing a new series of webinars designed to provide access to the latest thinking and best practices across the dairy food processing industry.
IDFA invites Gold Business Partners and Business Partners to join us as we expand our regular schedule of training and educational programs to include webinars to meet this growing need. The webinars will be offered as a free service to employees of all IDFA member companies. It's a great opportunity to provide valuable industry information, as well as promote your products and services, to a targeted and engaged audience.
Possible Topic Ideas
- Calculating Your Plant's Carbon Footprint: Using Standard Models
- Dairy Product Labeling: Primary Panel, Ingredient Statement and Nutritional Panel
- Effective Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Microbiological Testing Innovations for Dairy Plants
- Codex & ISO Standards and the U.S. Dairy Industry
- Worker's Safety Update: How to Keep OSHA Happy
- Product Traceability Innovations: Latest Programs and Technology
- Compliance with EPA Clean Water and Air Regulations
- Update on Product Packaging Solutions
- Your Rights during an FDA Inspection
- UV Technology for Improving Water Safety
- Regulations for Dairy Products Made with Novel and Functional Ingredients
- Innovations in Dairy Product Ingredients
- Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Cheese Products
- Dairy Beverages
IDFA will handle all logistics and promotion to ensure a smooth performance and strong attendance for each webinar.
Webinar Sponsorships start at $5,000 and include the following:
- One-hour webinar for up to 35 participants
- Registration for all participants
- Link to webinar on company's listing in the IDFA Buyers' Guide
- Banner ad promoting the webinar in IDFA SmartBrief
- IDFA news release announcing the webinar
- Story in News Update, IDFA's weekly e-newsletter to members
- Promotional e-blasts to IDFA members
Please note that all presentations and presenters must be pre-approved by IDFA.
For details about scheduling and cost to participate, contact:
Senior Director, Meetings and Educational Services
Phone: (202) 220-3514